Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zucchini Spice Cupcakes

I realized when I wrote my last blog post, that I left out one cupcake.  I made Zucchini Spice Cupcakes about two weeks ago. 

I got a large, fresh zucchini from the Issaquah Farmers Market the day before (for only $2!!).  I'm glad I got a large one, because the recipe called for 3 cups of grated Zucchini. 

The recipe was fairly simple.  I think I have finally figured out what the cookbook means by filling them 3/4 full.  The only way I ever get the number that the recipe says it makes is if I fill the cupcakes up to the top of the cupcake liner.  It seems odd that that is considered to be 3/4 full.

The zucchini cupcakes had a cream cheese frosting.  The frosting was not too difficult to make, but it sure made a lot.  Because of that, I decided that my next cupcake needed to be one that had a cream cheese frosting.

No pictures of this cupcake, but there will be a picture of the Red Velvet cupcakes that I made a few days ago.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment